Accessibility Statement for garysplumbingandfire.com
This is an accessibility statement from Gary’s Plumbing Key West.
Measures to support accessibility
Gary’s Plumbing Key West takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of garysplumbingandfire.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. garysplumbingandfire.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of garysplumbingandfire.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on garysplumbingandfire.com:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
garysplumbingandfire.com is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Up to date versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, Opera browsers.
Accessibility of garysplumbingandfire.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Gary’s Plumbing Key West assessed the accessibility of garysplumbingandfire.com by the following approaches:
- External evaluation